Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Winners for Challenge #24-Rita's Sketch

Thank you to everyone who joined us for last week's challenge.  The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Rita has chosen her Queen.   
The "Perfect Princesses" this week are:



Linda's Choice
Aileen at Stamp Up Your Craft

AIleen's card looks like a beautiful painting hung on the wall!  The designer paper reminds me of old fashioned wall paper and is a sweet background for the simple flowers.  She did a wonderful job coloring the flowers and her choice to stamp in Lucky Limeade was brilliant!  Real Red anchors the whole design perfectly!  Congratulations Aileen on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week!


Jen's Choice
Jenny at Stamping iCandy

Pardon the pun, but Jenny’s take on a baby card is cute as a button!  She took some grown-up colors and turned it into this sweet card that would make any baby coo with joy!  The embossed background and scrunchy ribbon add some great texture.  And I love how she used a button to finish off the sentiment!  Congratulations Jenny on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week!



Jennifer's Choice
I'm just amazed by all the entries this week.  Wow, you outdid yourselves!  As I was looking through them, I came back to Judy's entry over and over.  Just look at this beautiful card!  I have to say that it made me say wow!  Is it that beautiful paper or the sweet little flowers?  The framed sentiment or the lovely pearls?  I guess really it is the combination done just perfectly!  Congratulations, Judy, on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week!

Tui's Choice
Barb of  Stampin in the Country
I was drawn to Barb's card because of this beautifully handcrafted rose, it is so captivating that you can just sense it's aroma ... the shaping and shading of each petal has been created so meticulously, the soft fern and tiny wee flowers frame this song inspired "My Wild Irish Rose" so perfectly and of course the lucky clover to empahsise the celebration of St Patrick's Day.
Congratulations Barb on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week!

Tracey's Choice
Carolyn of King's on Paddington
This card has inspired me SO much!  I have been drawn to this card from the very first day Carolyn posted it. My jaw literally dropped when I seen it! The colors are gorgeous together.  Such a manly card.  I love a good masculine card, and THIS is definitely an awesome card! The way Carolyn did her sailor's knot was so creative, just perfection.  The brads evenly spaced added such interest to her card! Definitely a card I will be case'ing!! I already have some pieces cut :) Congratulations, Carolyn, you are my choice for Perfect Princess for the week!! 



Kim's Choice
Tenia of Jazzy Paper Designs



I love that, while Tenia kept her card clean and fresh, she added SO much interest with the shape and with the popped flowers.  The colors are gorgeous with the kraft making the lighter blue seen so intense.  The cut out flowers with the little ones being popped added so much dimension. And, according to her blog, she did this all with a headache!   I am honored to choose Tenia as my Perfect Princess.


Lesley's Choice
Karren Johnson of Stamping and Stuff
I chose Karren's cool card because of the amazing technique she used with the stamps. The technique is called the "Versa-Shadow Technique" and I think it is SO pretty!  The butterfly popped up on the main panel is visually stunning done in this style and then accented with the three pearls. Congratulations Karren on being my choice for A Perfect Princess this week!

Cindy's Choice
Chupa of Random Acts of Creativity
Photobucket
Chupa's color scheme is what first caught my eye... perfect for a bright and cheery Easter card.  The details are what sealed the deal.  I love the added touches of stitching, coloring her stamp with multiple colors, the shiny brad and the ribbon treatment.  This card is eye candy for sure!  Congratulations, Chupa!  You're my choice for Perfect Princess this week!

And Our Queen of Clean this week:


Rita's Choice
Paula at Stampin with Paula

What a week!  I loved all the beautiful entries and you all definitely made it tough to pick a queen.   In the end, I had to go with Paula's gorgeous hot air balloon card.   I love her color combination and fun layers!  The texture and dimension are just fabulous and add so much interest.  Just a wonderful masculine card all around.   Congratulations, Paula, on being my Queen of Clean for the week!  

Come back and join us tomorrow for a new sketch from the awesome Linda Callahan.  

Thanks for stopping by,
The Clean Team

4 comments:

The Country Rose said...

Awww! Thank you for choosing me as one of the Perfect Princesses for this week!

Barb

Carolyn said...

I was thrilled this morning to find out that I was made a Perfect Princess for my card. What a great start to my day.

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats to all of the awesome winners!!! Thanks for choosing me as a Perfect Princess.....so so so excited!!!!

Karren said...

Thanks so much for choosing me to be a Perfect Princess and congrats to all the other Princesses and the Queen.