Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Winners For Sketch 121!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Linda has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean: Lori Tecler
We've Got Great Chemistry-designed by Lori Tecler-Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Papertrey Ink
I loved seeing so many wonderful interpretations of the sketch this week!  Amazing creativity!  Lori's card is a definite class act - such a creative take on the sketch! Don't miss the sweet bubbly hearts in the potion! She ties the three elements together with a swirl drawing your eye around to the sequins which reflect the pink concoction - everything is perfectly placed!  Congratulations, Lori, on being our Queen of Clean this week!





Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Cindy Hall!


5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Thanks, Amy, for choosing my card, and congrats to Lori and all the winners! I loved the sketch!

Aimee Cretsinger said...

Oh wow...thanks so much Jen for choosing my card! Congratulations to Lori and all the winners! I can't wait to see what the wonderful DT has in store for us next time! :-)

Unknown said...

What a great way to start my morning! So honored to have been chosen among these fabulous cards!

Unknown said...

Oh wow Jen!! Thanks for choosing my card!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Wow! Awesome work. Congrats to all the winners.
Thank you for choosing my card, Rita - I am thrilled.
Caroline xxx