Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Winners For Sketch 199!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Karren has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean: Jeanet from Scrapping and Beppen

Thanks to everyone who played along with my sketch this week.  The gallery looks beautiful!  My pick for Queen is this adorable baby card by Jeanet.  The white space, color scheme and how Jeanet personalized the card really makes it special.  Congrats, Jeanet!  You are the Queen of Clean!




Please come back tomorrow for our amazing 200th sketch celebration!



6 comments:

stempelfrida said...

Ouhhhhh! I am a princess this week!!! Woohoo, how cool is this? Every girl wants to be a princess sometime! Thank you so much for choosing my cards as one of your princesses. Congratulations to the Queen and the other princesses. I have just recently updated my blog to have an extra tab for my Rewards and I am happily displaying the Princess Banner from you over there.
Honoured regards from princess stempelfrida
http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

Unknown said...

Gorgeous entries, well done to you all x

SonjaK said...

Such a beautiful collection of cards! Love Jeanet's winning project with the daring black, white and yellow color combination (at least it's daring for me). Congrats to the throne! And thanks for making me a princess. The shout-out definitely makes my day. :o)

Carolina Evans said...

Thank you for the special mention! Feeling very princesy now. Congrats to Jeanet on your win, love all your creations ladies xx
Carolina
Melbourne, Australia

Harriet Skelly said...

Thank you so much for including my card in this week's princess pics!! I am honored! Congrats to Jeanet and all of the other princesses!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Thanks to the DT for the continued dedication and inspiration, you BRING IT every week, thanks!!
Love and congrats to all honored!