Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Winners For Sketch 274!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Stef from Perry Papercrafts

I am always so amazed to see many beautiful cards!  The gallery was just brimming with some very creative takes on my sketch!  A huge thank you to everyone who joined in with us. This week's Queen of Clean is Stef Perry.  I just love the Valentine she's created!  That bird, those eyes, that fabulous colouring!  So perfect!  Congrats, Stef!



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Narelle!

4 comments:

Susi said...

The Gallery was chock full of gorgeous cards for this lovely sketch; it must have been hard choosing a favourite! (Thank you, Karren, for choosing my card.) Congrats to Stef for creating such an adorable card (and being chosen Queen of Clean), as well as everybody else who joined in on the fun!

Stef Perry said...

Oh my gosh, Jen, I was seriously so shocked to find my card as your pick this week. Thank you so much, you certainly made my week! And congrats to all the other picks, such beautiful work!

Thanks to the whole DT team for such great sketches and wonderful inspiration every week.

alexandra said...

Congratulations to Stef and the others ! Thanks for this sketch (and sorry for my English !!!)

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Thanks Kim for choosing my card this week and congrats to Stef and all the winners this week. What an amazing gallery too and as always some fabulous and inspiring DT cards!